Stronger Together Venice


Stronger Together Venice was the theme for the inauguration meeting of CommUnity International in Venice.

80% of agency owners attended while the remaining 20% joined us by video.

Two days were spent on introducing each other and workshops on client management and business referrals.

We saw a presentation from a future client and also welcomed our newest partner Novelus Marketing agency with offices in Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia.

The emotional highlight was a cooking event. Guided by three famous Italian chefs three groups of owners prepared a starter dish, a main course and desert.

We captured the fun in a video and proved the truth of the old saying that “love goes through the stomach”.

Watch our news for the next meetings.